What documents will be required?
- You must have a valid travel document (such as a passport).
- Two recent passport photos are required. Make sure these photos meet the requirements. For more information on specifications for photographs, see the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.
- Enclose the application fee. Your fee will not be refunded, even if your application is not accepted.
- You must provide proof that you have enough money for your visit to Canada. The amount of money may vary, depending on the circumstances for your visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives. You can get more information from the Canadian visa office in your country or region.
- You may need to include other documents. These documents could be identification cards, proof of employment, a letter of invitation from relatives or friends in Canada, or a proposed itinerary.
1. Proof of acceptance
2. Proof of identity
3. Proof of financial support
4. Letter of explanation
5. TOEFL / IELTS score, if applicable
6. Visa fee to be payable by Bank draft
7. Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
8. Work Experience Certificates, if applicable
. Proof of acceptance
If you plan to attend any school (primary or secondary), college, university or other educational institution in Canada, the school must complete and send you a letter of acceptance. You must include the original letter with your study permit application. You can find a standard letter of acceptance in the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.
You must provide:
- A valid passport (valid for at least one year, from the proposed date of entry into Canada) or travel document for you and each accompanying family member. The passport or travel document must allow you to return to the country that issued it.
- Two recent passport-size photos of you and each accompanying family member. The name and date of birth of the person should be written on the back of each photo.
Proof of financial support
You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who accompany you while you are in Canada. You can prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada by showing some of the following:
- proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;
- your bank statements for the past four months;
- a bank draft in convertible currency;
- proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees;
- a letter and Income Tax Papers from the person or institution providing you with money;
- proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program. Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient liquid assets to pay the tuition fees, living expenses and travelling cost without engaging in employment in Canada. Students must demonstrate that they have at least CAD 10,000 plus the cost of tuition for a twelve-month period, plus the cost of travelling to and from Canada. Even Bank Loans are accepted;
Applicants for Temporary Resident Visas, Study Permits and Work Permits
a letter and Income Tax Papers from the person or institution providing you with money;
- proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program. Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient liquid assets to pay the tuition fees, living expenses and travelling cost without engaging in employment in Canada. Students must demonstrate that they have at least Cdn$10,000 plus the cost of tuition for a twelve-month period, plus the cost of travelling to and fro from Canada. Even Bank Loans are accepted;
Applicants for Travel Documents (Permanent Residents Abroad)
If you are a permanent resident outside of Canada and you need proof of status so that you can return to Canada, you should apply at the Canadian visa office that serves the country you’re in.
What is the cost of a visa?
If a student visa and/or authorization is required, the cost is CAD 125
How long is the visa valid for?
Student visas and authorization are valid for the duration of the program of study
If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a student, you must complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada. Check the expiry date on your study permit, and make sure you apply before that date. You should apply for renewal at least 30 days before your current permit expires.
If you apply for a renewal of your study permit, and the permit expires before you receive an answer, you can continue to study in Canada under the same conditions until you receive a decision.
You should apply to renew your study permit if you intend to travel outside Canada and your permit will expire while you are travelling.
You cannot extend your study permit beyond the expiry date on your passport. If your study permit has expired, and you have not applied for an extension, you must leave Canada.
If you want to make your visa process easier, we will glad to help you with it.
Please didn`t hesitate and fiil the form below.